Saturday, May 16, 2009

Biking Queen

I joined Bob's bike riding group this morning and rode 20 miles. This is quite an accomplishment for me. I have to say I am a little bit sore in some unusual places. I don't care what that guy at the bike shop says, I'm buying the biggest gel seat I can find before my next ride. Bob stayed home today because his toe has started hurting AGAIN! Drats!

It's smoking hot here today, temps approaching 100. I want to jump in the pool and cool off, but I can't because I used the last of the sunscreen for my ride.

We can't go out because we have no sunscreen and we have no sunscreen because we can't go out. If I remember correctly, that is a tautology. I knew that Logic class would come in handy someday. OOH, I just found a new word for it "circumlocution." Try fitting that into a sentence.

Enough of my roundabouts! I'm off to buy sunscreen!

No comments: