Tuesday, October 6, 2015

LIAV Camp is Not Magic...It's Present Moment Living

It’s living so present that it feels like magic. I started glimpsing this place about ten years ago and then I came and went over the years. Eventually, I could recognize when I was there. Each year after camp, I am there.

In this place, I see colors differently, sharper, more beautiful. When I drive, I feel like I’m in the picture with the world surrounding me instead of moving through the picture to the next place. It’s butt in the seat. Me in my body…living there not scattering myself out in the world like I used to.

My wish bracelet wish was to take the wonder of camp home with me. Until today, I didn’t remember about how present I felt after each camp and how grounding that was.

How spending time with people who chose to open their hearts and share them with me (whatever that looked like) brought me here living in the most amazing present moment. I’m working hard to stay here as long as I can.

I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that life has a way of tugging me back. So, here is my strong offer. I’m going to spend the next month or two finding ways to stay in my body and then I’m going to create an online course (my auction item winning bid thx. Gail Overstreet) to help myself and others live from this place that feels truly like magic!

No comments: