Monday, April 7, 2014

Radmacher Focus Phrase - May Session - Led by Caren Albers


Spring is a perfect time to renew our commitment to ourselves and our dreams. Let's start by exploring and then planting the seeds of change we'd like to see in our lives. Do this with me, Caren Albers, author of Happiness Junkie - A 12 Step Program to Find Inner Peace and Change Your Life.

Three Week Online Session
May 5, 2014
$79 (Special Price YAY!)

I wasn't always as intentional as I am today about the dream seeds I plant in my heart garden. Often, I took whatever came along instead of finding and going after what I wanted. Back then, I believed that trying and not getting something was worse than not trying at all. I now know that is so not true. I want to help you discover some seeds of change that you'd like to plant and see blossom in your own life!

The class involves writing but you don't have to be a writer or even want to be a writer to use this tool successfully for your own self-awareness. I'll guide you through every step of the way and offer you encouraging feedback. I don't edit your writing, I encourage your discovery in every way I can.

Email me at caren.albers@gmail.com and I'll save you a spot and forward payment details

COME WRITE WITH ME TO DISCOVER YOU!

No comments: