Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thank You Wayne Dyer

Thinking is sometimes like working a jigsaw puzzle, a piece goes here and there until a picture starts to appear. By midday, I had my picture, Dr. Wayne Dyer’s book Erroneous Zones was the original spark that lit my spirit fire so many years ago.

The glowing embers still radiating heat, dying down, flickering, but never going completely out, waiting in my unconscious, for a strong wind to fan their latent spark creating leaping flames. A New Earth was my strong wind.

Wayne Dyer was ahead of his time in 1976 when he wrote in Erroneous Zones “Choice and present-moment living will be stressed on almost every page of this book.” Present moment living “presence” is the key to “Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose” in Eckhart Tolle’s A New Earth. It is something I will strive to achieve every day.

I had forgotten that I had started down this same path toward this same goal so many years ago. But I believe that we learn, and often times re-learn things for a reason.

Without the gift of Wayne Dyer’s early wisdom lighting my path, I may not have been ready to embrace the lessons of A New Earth and enjoy the rise to new heights that its strong winds offered. Thank you Wayne Dyer.

No comments: