Friday, April 4, 2008

Birth Announcement

There I did it……I sent out a birth announcement for my blog.
You can’t imagine how hard it was for me to actually invite and share with friends and family what is inspiring me, total strangers I was fine with, but friends and family, scary. I have always been interested in writing….well art too….well decorating also….well those who know me know I have no shortage of interests.

When the new year rolled around, I started focusing again on writing, this time in classes with Mary Anne Radmacher http://www.maryanneradmacher.com/ and I haven’t looked back. The blog gives me an opportunity to share my writing and hear from others about their own journey, too. I love that!

I’ve found my voice and love writing about everything that interests me. I hope you’ll enjoy reading some of it and comment some, too. There’s no stopping me now!

1 comment:

Kate A said...

Go Caren...Go. Glad to see that you are finding your voice, and a place to share it with others. I guess you always had your voice, but now there is a place to write and people will read what you have to say. That is very cool.

Thanks for helping me with my blog too. Thinking of you always.

Kate